- Determine if the relamping is for bronzes of Niches or Crypts.
- For bronzes, identify the model of the light to replace (Mini-wedge, Regular wedge, screw, bayonnet, Xtmas).
- Take a picture of the bronze and of the light and sent it to us at email@example.com
- For relamping of lightsrips for Niches, send us the elevation schema to relamp at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does relamping work?
Can I do this myself?
- For the relamping of crypts, most of our clients do it themselves with their team.
- For the relamping of niches, your team can do it as well. A replacement method is available.
- For any question, contact-us.
How much does it cost?
- It is the best quality/price ratio on the market, depending on your needs.
- A detailled offer will be made to you based on the information provided.
- Need replacement lights, wiring, a 24VAC tranformer?
- We are here to guide you.
Does SEP offer the installation?
If you cannot do it, SEP will guide you to choose an electrician for the installation.
Is relamping easy?
- Yes, most do it themselves with their team. Very easy
- SEP will provide you with an easy to follow remplacement guide.
- You can always contact us.
Is it easy to do/install?
It is possible to use the services of an eletrician of your choice.